Doorgaan naar hoofdcontent

♥ Blog 328

 


Good morning Cherries
Today I was accepted by a new sponsor
called Justice!
I will be blogging Justice and BDR in this blog ♥

Sponsored by

My lace top is by Beautiful Dirty Rich
it's called Chloe top
Rigged for Reborn, Kupra, Freya, Legacy+Perky, Maitreya+Petite
and Slink Hourglass
Comes with a hud to change to 25 different colors!
Available @ their mainstore

My Jeans is by my newest sponsor Justice
it's called Mae Jeans
Rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Maitreya, Legacy and Reborn
comes in lots of different color options or a fatpack with 15 different solid colors
and 10 embroidered options
The jeans also comes with a phone to put in your backpocket :D
Special to this store is they have something called an infinity project.
Now what does this mean? it means you can mix and match different items in the store to 
create your own look! check it out Here
This means this jeans comes with many different size options for your legs 
to match all their shoes.
This Jeans is available at the Cosmopolitan event
from 26th june 2023
After the event is over you can find it @ their mainstore
or @ their marketplace

The shoes I'm wearing are also by Beautiful Dirty Rich
they are called Anne Booties
and are super cute high heels/booties
Rigged for Belleza, Erika, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn and Slink
Comes with a hud with 40 different colors!
Available @ their mainstore

Featuring

Hair is by Navy+Copper
and it's called Vicki.
Yes I know I blogged this one last blog too but ever sinds I bought it 
this has been my favourite hair!
Included in the package are different sizes for heads and boobs
all color packs and a style hud is included too 
FOR ONLY 300L
Available @ their mainstore

Backdrop is by Crystal
called Coffee spot backdrop
Available @ their mainstore
Complete background

Pose is by Lyrium 
and is included in the Bonnie animation set
however it is changed a bit as the ice coffee I'm holding changed that hand position.
Available @ their mainstore

As mentioned before I'm holding an Ice-Coffee
made by Hangry
it's included in the "Coffee Run" 
It comes with it's own pose inside the cup.
Also included in the package is a cake pop to hold, a coffee to hold and rezz,
a drink holder to hold and rezz, an iced coffee to rezz, a tea to hold and rezz.
Available @ their mainstore

♥♥♥ Big hugs to my sponsors Justice and BDR and my Cherries ofcourse ♥♥♥

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

♥ Blog 315

Good evening my lovely Cherries. Today I was exploring sl and finding many new stores I never heard of before One of the gems I found is this store called Galagher . They have 2 super cute group gifts out  AND THE GROUP IS FREE TO JOIN! I decided to blog one of these gifts today. Sleep dress/shirt/dress :  Galagher - Andreza GIFT a hud is included with 6 different colors and themes Oo IT's SO STINKING CUTE! Rigged for Erika, Genx curvy, Maitreya, Legacy and Reborn Available @ their  Mainstore FOR FREE! So many other cute stuff there too go check it out! Head :  LeLUTKA Xia Head 3.1 This is a Evo X head so uses a different UV map meaning it needs a special type of skin that mentions Evo X only! Available @ their  Mainstore Skin :  [Heaux] Gigi - Icy  *Velour Tone Comes with a browless, dark brows, light brows and red brows version made for EvoX heads. Available @ their  Mainstore Hairbase :  [Mond] Lelutka evoX Hairbase - Moon] Comes in 6 diff...

♡ Blog 364

  ☽  Good morning my sweet Blossoms today I'm blogging for my amazing sponsor  eXxEsS and  Audition ! It's a bit out of my comfort zone this blog so I hope you like it!  ☾ ❀ Sponsored by  ❀ ❀ This very daring and sexy  bodysuit  is by  eXxEsS called  Bodysuit No. 3   ❀ Rigged for Maitreya+Petite, Legacy, GenX Classic and Reborn Comes with a hud to change in 14 different colors! Available @ their  mainstore ❀ My  pose  is by  Audition  called  "Vanilla" Bento pose set   ❀ Included is the chair with poses but also  a seperate individual pose set to use without the chair. Also included is a hud to change the chair in different colors. This pose is only one pose of the 4 poses included in the chair Available @ their  mainstore ✯ Featuring  ✯ ✯ My  head  is the updated  Genus Project   2.0 Classic Face W001 head   ✯ This is a free update if you already own the hea...

♡ Blog 361

  ☽  Good morning my sweet Blossoms ♥ Today I'm blogging for my amazing sponsor  Galagher and a few weekend sale goodies!  ☾ ❀ Sponsored by  ❀ ❀ This awsome  outfit  is by  Galagher  called  Lara fatpack   ❀ Rigged for Kupra, Legacy+Perky, Maitreya and Reborn+Waifu Can be purchased in 15 different pant colors and 15 different top colors or a fatpack with all colors included from both top and pants. Available @  Tres Chic event Check out their  mainstore  after the event is over  ✯ Featuring  ✯ ✯ My  hair  is by  Monso  called  Hoshino hair  @  Kustom9 event   mainstore   ✯ ✯  Backdrop  is by  Tropix  called  Cyber room 02  mainstore   ✯ ✯  Pose  is by  Tropix  called  Pose SP001   mainstore   ✯ ✯ Cue Prop is included in the pose  ✯ ✯  Shoes  are by  Cult  called  Ch...